About the job
- Product Management | Internship (m/f/d)
- Location: Munich
- Duration: 6 months
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: 1.400€ monthly
- Vacation days: 10 days within 6 months
Do you want to be part of a scaling young company?
For the international scaling of our hunting app MyHunt / Jagdgefährte, we are looking for a 6 month intern (m/f/d) in the area of product management.
Do you love technology and nature and want to be part of a young and motivated team? Then this is your chance to become part of one of the currently fastest-growing companies in the hunting sector! With our app MyHunt / Jagdgefährte we offer a multi-platform solution for hunters, land and wildlife managers, which accompanies you throughout the entire hunting journey—planning and organisation, recording adventures, promoting biodiversity and species conservation.
Our young team consists of 21 talented people with a passion for new technologies and sustainable hunting.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Be part of the whole integration process of new features in our mobile app and web version, from the concept phase until the release.
- Ensure bug-free shipping of features by testing features on end devices, reviewing requirements and implementation, coordinating with developers, and describing to reproduce bugs of features.
- Assist our customer support in reproducing reported bugs and documenting, and coordinating with developers to find a solution.
- Support our marketing team in communication and preparation of new features.
- Support the organisation, definition, and execution of user tests (click dummies and prototypes).
- Assist in the design and specification of new features or enhancements to the mobile and web application by preparing for and attending meetings with the design and development team.
- Support the concept, execute and evaluate A/B tests by analyses in Google Firebase and MixPanel.
- You love new technologies and want to help create the best hunting app
- You work proactively, have an independent way of working as well as a pronounced hands-on mentality.
- Furthermore, you are curious and have an eye for details
- You have an open, pleasant and self-confident manner.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ideally, you have some hunting knowledge or are willing to learn how hunting contributes to conservation.
- Reliability, adherence to deadlines, and conscientious work are part of your strengths.
- Additional language skills are a plus.
- You are located in or next to Munich (home office possible multiple days a week, but we prefer to work together in our office).
Why work with us?
- A unique product & exciting prospects in a fast-growing company in the hunting sector
- Real participation in the success by increasing the product-market-fit in different markets
- Independent work with free time management
- An open, multicultural and young corporate culture with flat hierarchies and a lot of freedom, flexibility, and creative possibilities
- A permanent position in Munich
- Fair holiday and salary arrangements
- Exciting team events, foosball tournaments, free drinks and BBQs on the roof terrace
Does passionate work, team spirit and personal development play just as important a role for you as they do for us? Then we look forward to getting to know you! Send us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org